The AirWave Reset Procedure:
Sometimes the earphones need to be "reset" to operate properly again.
It looks a little scarier than it really is. It looks like a long list, but it really only takes a minute or so.
First Reset the earphones:
- Disconnect and “Forget” these earphones from your cellphone connection. If there happens to be two entries on your Bluetooth list, “Forget” them both. (This means each earphone was paired to your phone individually, which you don’t want).
- Turn off both earphones by “Long-Pressing” each one until they power off.
- Do the reset: Start with the Right earbud (leave the left one OFF). Press and Hold the Right earbud, until it turns Off – You will see it turn On (flashing blue light), go into Pairing mode (flashing red/blue), then turn Off (Red light on then off). This takes about 10 seconds. The earphone will now be “Off”.
- Repeat this for the Left earbud (while the Right earbud is Off). Press and Hold the Left earbud, until it turns Off – You will see it turn On (flashing blue light), go into Pairing mode (flashing red/blue), then turn Off (Red light on then off). This takes about 10 seconds. The earphone will now be “Off”.
Next, pair the earphones to each other:
(Normally this happens automatically, but since we have reset the earphones, we will do it manually)
- Make sure your cellphone Bluetooth is off. You don’t want another Bluetooth signal competing with the earphones while they look for each other.
- Turn on both of the earphones and wait 2-3 seconds.
- Wait for them to pair to each other. The lights will slowly flash blue, then they will flash red then the flashing will stop. This will take a few seconds or several seconds. If you had these up to your ear, you would have heard a short “beep” in each one.
- If they have not paired to each other at this point, "Double-Click" each earbud to force internal pairing
Now Pair to the phone:
- Turn on your cellphone Bluetooth.
- “Long Press” the right earphone until it flashes blue/red.
- When the single “Bodenhammer” appears on your phone, press to pair to your phone.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org